Re: Dependencies of a Package (in form of rpm/package names)
- From: Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:11:16 -0600
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:06:15 -0600
FHDATA <fhdata@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I use FC12. I understated, for an installed
package, the 'rpm -qR <package name>'
gives me all the dependencies. But these
dependencies are not in form of package-names
themselves. They're just file dependencies.
How would one get a listing of installed packages that
a given installed package depends on?
yum deplist packagename
Should show it in a expanded form... might be what you are looking for.
Description: PGP signature
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: How to Install Nvidia Driver in Fedora12?
- Next by Date: Re: Dependencies of a Package (in form of rpm/package names)
- Previous by thread: Dependencies of a Package (in form of rpm/package names)
- Next by thread: Re: Dependencies of a Package (in form of rpm/package names)