guest tech documentation
- From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:11:07 -0400
I am looking for a doc to use with a discussion of guest OS on Linux. I can get
through xen and kvm pretty well, but user mode Linux and lguest, not so much.
And because this will be a nuts and bolts discussion, while I will mention
libvirt, running from cli is the preferred presentation.
Someone else will be talking about vmware, virtualbox, etc, etc.
I'm looking for *simple* examples of starting a machine and how one is different
from the other. And I would rather believe that someone else has done this and I
just haven't found it, rather than putting it off at least a month while I learn
more than I ever wanted to know about all of these, so I can build my own
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
"We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from
the machinations of the wicked." - from Slashdot
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Request before write
- Next by Date: Re: lzma compression on official isos vs Deltaisos
- Previous by thread: Rolling Release Model(s), Fedora Discussion
- Next by thread: rt2860 and Fedora 12 x64?