Re: ssh to my computer behind NAT

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 19:44 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:44:56 -0430
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

If your mailer supports it, Reply-To-List is preferable to Reply-To-All
on mailing lists. It uses the List-* headers to figure out the correct
posting address.

You happen to know any mailers that support it? I've never seen that
one before.

Evolution.

Usually just Reply works for me because the mailing
list has fixed up the Reply-To header, but not all lists do that.

Such lists are evil. See http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

poc

  • Re: /usr/src/Makefile instructions
    ... question/technical support' rather than 'General technical discussion'. ... Please try to keep the mailing lists on topic. ... Note that it is IMPORTANT to rebuild *all* of your ports ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: /usr/src/Makefile instructions
    ... question/technical support' rather than 'General technical discussion'. ... Please try to keep the mailing lists on topic. ... Note that it is IMPORTANT to rebuild *all* of your ports ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Two copies of E-Mail (Re: I wish to advocate linux)
    ... are the standard headers and those are the best ones to use for filing ... The Debian mailing lists have been ... several Majordomo mailing lists and they all comply with the modern ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Bogus reply-to
    ... is all of these discussion lists have differnt ... > Either way, the headers don't work. ... mail client authors/vendors simply choose not to support them. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 email listing ALL previous posts on topic, etc.
    ... plus every earlier one sent by that sender. ... lists the address of every email on topic that preceeded the one received, plus every earlier sent by that sender." ... So are you talking about the original message getting quoted by the first respondent that forwarded or replied, and then that 2nd message again getting quoted by the next person that forwarded or replied, and so on which leaves a series of indented e-mails when each person quoted the content of the e-mail that they got along the entire chain of recipients? ... that quoted content with a subset of the headers for that original message, like From, To, Cc, Subject, and Date. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)