Re: How to add a true type font

Thank you Dale for your reply.

Your 4 steps actually work and that is what i did also. My only problem was that, when I copied the .ttf files into the new folder (as root), those files did not have world-readable permission. And that may be the reason why those fonts did not show up in OpenOffice Writer.

After changing the permission, everything seems ok now.

Thanks also to those to have helped.

Regards,
Khem