Re: unlock screen dialog box empty
- From: Dj YB <yehielb@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:53:27 +0200
On Thursday March 18 2010 13:45:53 Rex Dieter wrote:
Dj YB wrote:
On Monday March 15 2010 21:25:45 Rex Dieter wrote:
Try resetting your kde pixmap cache,
rm -rf /var/tmp/kdecache-<user>/kpc
and restart your session, repeating for each theme.
I did the rm then tried seamless\oxygen\air with no success.
is there anything else I can try?
Try as a new/fresh user (ie, with an initially empty ~/.kde), and see if
with new user there is no problem...
any idea what to look for?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Jobulator
- Next by Date: Re: Routing choice under user control per application instance?
- Previous by thread: Re: unlock screen dialog box empty
- Next by thread: Re: unlock screen dialog box empty