Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- From: Don Quixote de la Mancha <quixote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:46:10 -0700
On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some people will point out that AppArmor comes from the Novell folks and
is already integrated with openSUSE. They would also remind folks of
the collaboration between Novell and Microsoft.
So, when reading the various comparisons make sure you know which bias
may be in play.
Heh. That's a good point, but I would remind all of you that SELinux
comes from No Such Agency.
Which Evil is the Lesser?
Don Quixote de la Mancha
Dulcinea Technologies Corporation: Software of Elegance and Beauty.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Suspend-to-RAM--resume: keyboard problem
- Next by Date: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- Previous by thread: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- Next by thread: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?