Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- From: Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:38:42 +0000
On Monday 22 March 2010 05:46:10 Don Quixote de la Mancha wrote:
On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some people will point out that AppArmor comes from the Novell folks and
is already integrated with openSUSE. They would also remind folks of
the collaboration between Novell and Microsoft.
So, when reading the various comparisons make sure you know which bias
may be in play.
Heh. That's a good point, but I would remind all of you that SELinux
comes from No Such Agency.
Which Evil is the Lesser?
I would just like to make a small comme@$^$^*@$% bzzzzzt
WE ARE THE NSA OF BORG. LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR
DISKS. WE WILL ASSIMILATE YOUR SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE DISTINCTIVENESS.
YOUR PROCESSORS WILL BE ADAPTED TO SERVE OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS
P.S. I rarely ever drop SELinux from enforcing mode. Since F9 times I had
almost zero problems with it.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: midori in LXDE/F-12 spin
- Next by Date: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- Previous by thread: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?
- Next by thread: Re: AppArmor about to be merged into the kernel?