Bugzilla F13 Blocker is missing bug

I encountered bugzilla bug #473482 when installing Fedora 12.

I finished the install, but this bug really made me angry.
I do not want other people to experience this bug.

How can I get this bug added to any blocker, like "Fedora Beta-Blocker" ???
Is it possible to add this bug Fedora Beta-Blocker?

The F13 Beta blocker is
bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=f13blocker&hide_resolved=0
The bug I encountered is bugzilla.redhat.com/473482

Any advice is appreciated.

  • Re: FC2 doubtful quality?
    ... have to argue in context. ... > recall submitting a bug report on that file as far back as april of 2003: ... > suddenly stopped working in FC2. ... understand before you choose Fedora for your system. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ps2 mouse pointer wanders away
    ... I thought I'd ssh the whole file over to this box, to prove it, and discovered in the process that, while the interface was set up properly by the installer, the hosts file was set up to tell the fedora 9 box that it was the external interface of my dsl router. ... That boggled my mind enough that I forgot to take a copy of what I found in /etc/hosts, so I'm going to have a hard time filing a decent bug report on it. ... I expect that we'll end up proving that the whole idea of access control lists is a specification level bug, but only time will tell, and I really can't think of any other way of proving it is, other than to subject a mixed technical user group like this to the spec. ... I found an example of the mouse definition section on the web, but the problem now is getting the box back on the web first. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 181
    ... Problem with keyboard layout in kvm virtual machine ... Gnome scanner utility crashes, no Bugzilla component ... Damaged xterm in Fedora 10 ... This bug is 4½ years old... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Difference between Debian and other flavours of Linux
    ... These distributions do, by their very nature, lag ... If I could add my 2 small currency units worth to this, I think Fedora is great, but in my so far very limited experience of submitting reports to bugzilla, fixes are much slower than I was expecting. ... It has been looked at by Jindrich Novy, who has decided to reassign the bug to a kernel issue. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Fedora Bug Day Tomorrow: Aprl 07 2004: Im not quite dead...
    ... What: Fedora Bug Day: ... in an effort to make it marginally easier for developers to navigate the ... in the last day for the package you want to watch. ...
    (Fedora)