Re: latest kernel boots to a blank screen

On 23 March 2010 19:17, Michael Miles <mmamiga6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is how I got the latest update in with 190.53 nvidia driver

Install the driver from add remove software not yum

This doesn't make sense. Yum is the backend for all gui package
management tools in Fedora.

Michael Miles
mmamiga6

--
Suvayu

  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 95
    ... Regarding Fedora core 9 ... Re: Yum Error ... KDE 4.1 Desktop, folder view, panel and widget tips and ... Rawhide packages are NOT signed. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Win4Lin (ask if the next yum kernel update would need to be seperately patched????)
    ... > really do my job without either using a windows machine, or running win4lin. ... I do tend to trust yum. ... could a 2nd copy of win4lin in the other fedora ... If both of those are true, I might decide to manually do my kernel ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: unsubscribe
    ... vpn on FC1 ... up2date can make use of yum repositories, ... I think that SSH is perfect for that task but I first want to be sure that it will run fine on FC1. ... SSH of course works without problems on Fedora, both as server as well as client. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [Fwd: Fedora Legacy Project]
    ... Anyone have the instructions on setting up fedora 3 for yum? ... All Fedora Legacy packages are signed with GPG keys. ... to continue to receive updates. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Some thoughts about yum and repositories
    ... downloaded and installed by yum from some simpler incantation, ... How about yum prompting you to install ... > Fedora Core should not show bias towards fedora.us repository. ...
    (Fedora)