What is /usr/share/locale?
- From: BeartoothHOS <beartooth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:49:57 +0000 (UTC)
I have an ASUS EeePC 701 (the earliest smallest slowest, afaik),
currently running Omega (Fedora for netbooks). I'm looking to remove
everything I can, to make space for my own stuff. (I've long since added
a memory card.)
"locale" in other apps seems often to mean languages -- many,
many languages. I will use only English on this machine, when I use it at
all. (It's too small for my old eyes and very large arthritic hands; I'll
replace it when I can afford to.)
If "locale" does mean languages, meseems I ought to be able to do
a lot of removing. How do I best do that?
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Not Quite Clueless Power User
I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Assigning an action to to windows left button ("Super_L")
- Next by Date: Re: What is /usr/share/locale?
- Previous by thread: Assigning an action to to windows left button ("Super_L")
- Next by thread: Re: What is /usr/share/locale?