Re: What is /usr/share/locale?

On 28 March 2010 10:01, BeartoothHOS <beartooth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:38:35 -0700, suvayu ali wrote:
       [....]
This might be useful. :)
<http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/febootstrap-minimal-now-159-mb/>

       The pictures are certainly enticing, especially as compared with
what baobab gives me; but the links are way beyond me -- I'm not even
familiar with "bootstrap" as a verb ....

All you need are the magic words, `yum install febootstrap'

Suvayu