Re: Sftp does not work after upgrade fo F12
- From: Gianfranco Durin <gdurin@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:23:21 +0200
On 03/29/2010 03:28 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 11:07 +0200, Gianfranco Durin wrote:
On 03/25/2010 03:51 PM, Marvin Kosmal wrote:This is the line in my sshd.conf file
Could start with which sftp on the Fedora machine.
I use openssh
and I have
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/sftp-server
enable in my sshd.config file.
Is it enough?
Subsystem sftp /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server
The file you reference does not exist on my machine.
Yes, sorry, you are right, this is the very same I have
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Updating from F9 to F12
- Next by Date: Re: ogm video
- Previous by thread: Re: Sftp does not work after upgrade fo F12
- Next by thread: Re: Sftp does not work after upgrade fo F12