Re: KDE desktop on fedora 12
- From: Hiisi <very-cool@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:34:47 +0400
2010/3/29 Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
2010/3/29 Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 03/29/2010 03:45 PM, amit rp wrote:
How do i install KDE desktop on my fedora 12 i686?I normally install KDE from the start... However, I hear...
yum groupinstall "KDE (K Desktop Environment)"
works just fine...
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but how do I remove KDE desktop on my
fedora 12 i686?
yum remove kdelibs
will probably get you pretty close to that goal.
groupremove fails, due to overlapping/shared components between kde and
(most) other desktops.
Bingo! yum remove kdelibs did the trick. Thank you, Rex.
Registered Linux User #487982. Be counted at: http://counter.li.org/
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: PS Re: What is /usr/share/locale?
- Next by Date: Re: "internet connection tester script"
- Previous by thread: Re: KDE desktop on fedora 12
- Next by thread: Updating from F9 to F12