Re: chromium install problem
- From: Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:44:38 -0400
On 03/30/2010 02:23 PM, Garry Williams wrote:
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Jim<mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:None of the commands seem to work, these libs are like, libsync.so, all
Trying to install the latestTry sudo yum localinstall
chromium-5.0.360.0-0.1.20100322svn42211.fc12.x86_64.rpm I'm getting a
dependency requirement of about 60 Lib files that needs to also be
Is there a easier way of installing these lib files than one at a time.
I downloaded chromuim and did a rpm -ivh
chromium-5.0.360.0-0.1.20100322svn42211.fc12.x86_64.rpm to install.
or just yum install rpm-file-name should also work.
50 are *.so dependencies , trying to find the packages that these *.so
libs belong to would be a nightmare.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: chromium install problem
- Next by Date: Re: chromium install problem
- Previous by thread: Re: chromium install problem
- Next by thread: Re: chromium install problem