Re: FPL steps down: what's the real story?

Once upon a time, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
as far as I can tell, you seem to be the only one confused about Red
Hat/Fedora. Fedora is a completely separate entity with its own
management, resources, servers though clearly it was incubated using
resources supplied by Red Hat.

While Fedora is a separate entity, Red Hat still provides a significant
amount of resources (that Fedora can't live without).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: FPL steps down: whats the real story?
    ... resources supplied by Red Hat. ... While Fedora is a separate entity, Red Hat still provides a significant ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: FPL steps down: whats the real story?
    ... resources supplied by Red Hat. ... While Fedora is a separate entity, Red Hat still provides a significant ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: FPL steps down: whats the real story?
    ... resources supplied by Red Hat. ... While Fedora is a separate entity, Red Hat still provides a significant ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Foundation
    ... *depends* upon Fedora. ... Red Hat contributes millions of dollars in staff ... and resources to the success of Fedora, and Red Hat also accepts all of ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: java again really
    ... recently I thought I was just waiting for the outside resources I need ... CentOS is fine, but unlike the commercial RHEL version ... Not a fedora issue, but it was quite simple to install Sun's java on ... become paranoid about the end of security updates on my FC6 boxes. ...
    (Fedora)