- From: David Bartmess <dingodave@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:14:22 -0600
On 4/2/2010 2:06 PM, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
Javier Perez wrote:I'm on F12, and I've tried to install kvm via yum, but yum says no
do I have to reformat my HD, reinstall FC12, and then
install win2k, or can I just install yum install the
virtual parts for kvm and have it start as a guest
the already isntalled win2k ?
matching packages... Is this a F13 thing?
"sudo yum install kvm" returns nothing...
"Dingo" Dave Bartmess
Broomfield, CO. USA
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Virtualization
- Next by Date: Re: Virtualization
- Previous by thread: Re: Virtualization
- Next by thread: Re: Virtualization