Re: Kernel Oops right after boot

Ok, let me rephrase the question. How do I analyze "kernel oops"
messages in the modern kernels (I use Fedora 12, kernel 2.6.32)?
Is there any how-to or FAQ available?

--
Best regards,
Andrew

  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [Xen-devel] Xen patches merged to upstream Linux 2.6.36, plans for 2.6.37?
    ... I must apologize to have to say that Intel IGD VGA passthrough to my Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU did not succeed/work with Xen 4.0.1-rc6-pre hypervisor and Jeremy Fitzhardinge's pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.19 in my earlier email. ... I have just added a section to my /boot/grub/grub.conf to enable serial console for Xen 4.0.1-rc6-pre and pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.19 for kernel debugging/troubleshooting. ... title Fedora with Serial Console ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Fedora 16 instabilities
    ... Here's why Fedora 16 isn't ready for prime time. ... seen if rhgb is removed from the kernel boot line, ... Shutdown takes much too long, and often fails completely, like ... If 'startxfce4' is used at a console prompt to start an xfce session, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: FC6 KDE No Keyboard
    ... Re: emacs!!! ... going back to a previous kernel ... FC6 KDE No Keyboard ... I've since gone back to the default Fedora firewall ...
    (Fedora)