you should have localhost instead of myhostname.

(are you really worried about someone hijacking localhost?) :-)

--
Roberto Ragusa mail at robertoragusa.it

  • Re: rsync with public/private keys/no passwords
    ... the rsa key for someuser on the local machine. ... the ssh to work without prompting for a password. ... I think your rsync might look something like this: ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: SSH and XP
    ... >>>refuses any connection from the localhost ... >>>through SSH, ... Windows XP will allow ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: problem with X forwarding
    ... > Make sure ssh was able to setup X11 tunnel. ... > Connected to localhost. ... Connection closed. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Optimale Nutzung von Benutzerrechten; evtl. ACL?
    ... ssh braucht natürlich eine richtige Shell a la Bash. ... Connection to localhost closed. ... So - also ich brauche eine "richtige Shell" ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)
  • Re: My PIX broke, well.. kinda
    ... Fail to establish SSH session because PIX RSA host key ... Or ask somebody to install a modem and connect it to the Console port. ... I'm not sure why your RSA key is broken - one possibility is that your ... config and RSA key was not saved. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)