Re: SSH tunnel for ssh traffic

Am Donnerstag, den 15.04.2010, 18:04 -0400 schrieb Kevin J. Cummings:
RTFM

Yeah, there was this -p switch because ssh uses : in a different way. I
should have known this, its been a pretty long day. No time for reading
man pages anymore ;)

  • Re: SPAM sudden increase
    ... up ssh for some sftp session and saw something odd... ... Dude was on a tech call with f-secure and the tech asked, "So, are you ... To which the dude replied, "Yeah, I'm ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Effect on ssh of altering targets assigned ip address
    ... |>> After getting ssh to work, I altered the ip addresses of my computers. ... |>> ping) because my switch doesn't forget ip addresses even after poweroff. ... The authenticity of host '192.168.6.32 ' can't be ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Root password changing by itself
    ... password using ssh. ... within your LAN, then firewall the ssh port off from the internet. ... separate machine plugged into the same switch, ... configuring the filters on wireshark can be a bit of pain, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: Why is Nagin rushing to get people back to New Orleans?
    ... >>Yeah, yeah, i thought, remembering Wally George and the Hot Seat (Remember ... >>So, one day I DIDN'T switch, and have been hooked ever since... ... > Did you get my Yahoo mail with two hours of Rush? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Cisco Telnet Service
    ... Is SSH actually enabled? ... I already remove some config at the switch for telnet ...
    (Security-Basics)