yum update to rawhide

Dear list:

When Fedora 12 Beta was released, I updated to it with

# yum --enablerepo=rawhide upate

and nearly every package was changed from package.fc11 to package.fc12.

But now, when I run the same command to update to Fedora 13 Beta with
rawhide, I get fc13 packages mixed with fc14

How can upgrade to Fedora 13 Beta without mixing fc14 packages?

Regards,
Germán.

--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)

  • Bad Key ID, Trying to Update Fedora 11 Beta
    ... I'm having a problem updating my beta copy of Fedora 11. ... packages ready to be updated, but I'm running into an error. ... I did a YUM UPDATE and this was my result after a long list of items: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: yum update to rawhide
    ... when I run the same command to update to Fedora 13 Beta with ... How can upgrade to Fedora 13 Beta without mixing fc14 packages? ... is now a permanent development branch tracking Fedora 14 development. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Extras is extra
    ... BTW Some Red Hat packages used to have similar things ... > external contraints allow you to bend to work inside what fedora ... > but not their own infrastructure for distribution. ... Fedora Extras will have the same policy. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Sorbet on Fedoras future
    ... desktop environment be used by default on Fedora. ... base in the Linux world. ... Maemo and ChromeOS are niche market products and not germane to ... source packages, UNIX or Linux compatibility. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Still no joy with yum
    ... --> Populating transaction set with selected packages. ... sudo yum install mplayer # then we try again... ... what version of Fedora are you running? ...
    (Fedora)