Re: Nvidia upgrade issue - choppy sound and video

On 05/02/2010 01:07 PM, Michael Miles wrote:

Just a thought if your audio is still choppy then check prefs in video
player and under audio prefs make sure it is Pulseaudio is checked and
not alsa.

See if that helps at all.

well it's not just's video. But would alsa v. pulseaudio
cause problems with the geforce 8400 and not the 6200?

On another note, I removed the nvidia driver and tried the kmod driver.
I used the --uninstall command for the nvidia driver. It made no
difference. I do have the feeling there may have been some residual
configs left over from the nvidia driver...

users mailing list