run Fedora 12 (64bit) on Sun Virtual Box issue

Hi,

I wonder whether anyone run Fedora 12 (64bit) in Sun Virtual Box successfully?

The installation seems fine, but when it is started, I can't see GUI, only command line.

What should I do ?

Thanks.

Michael

  • confirm 68f55ba07b59e1c8c6e3a43c8d4a2356d19ac8b9
    ... Fedora 9 OS via the set of six CDs. ... That installation completed ... in the GUI, and I do not know how to get it to get it to do so. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: GUIs - A Modest Proposal
    ... marching in the streets behind one GUI. ... People are just too busy to get ... This has to be an executive decision. ... The powers that be must ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: cool UIs
    ... > The level of "busy" needs to be strongly considered too. ... They're not in our target audience anyway. ... GUI really much too 'cute' already. ... our GUI standard does reflect ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Holding down the power button when the systems freezes
    ... Hold down Control and Alt then pick a function key. ... If the system is busy, you may have to wait a little while for it to respond. ... Another choice is CTRL+ALT+Backspace to kill the GUI. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Unix disk utility similar to Victoria ?
    ... similar to Victoria? ... The "BUSY" state is of particular ... GUI not required. ... I tried google, no joy. ...
    (freebsd-questions)