X11 forward in F12
- From: "Marcus D. Leech" <mleech@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:34:18 -0400
What in the name of all that's holy do I need to install/enable/disable
to get X11 forwarding to work
I had a vague recollection that the default SELinux policy blocked it in
F12, but I disabled SELinux, and
I still can't get X11 forwarding to work.
The shell that I get on the system I ssh into when I use ssh -x doesn't
have the DISPLAY variable set, and
I presume other bits aren't setup either.
This used to "just work(tm)" it's now broken. X11 forwarding isn't
exactly an "obscure feature" either--
sysadmins planetwide use it every day, and anyone with more than 1
Linux box likely uses it every
day as well. Why is it broken in a "stock" F12 install?
Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: security update fails
- Next by Date: Re: how to print via a usb to parallel cable
- Previous by thread: Cannot connect to koji
- Next by thread: Re: X11 forward in F12