Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?
- From: Timothy Murphy <gayleard@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:55:26 +0100
Timothy Murphy wrote:
LDAP itself is cross platform, but specific applications may or may not
I just use openLDAP for keeping an address book.
I'd like to have an address book on my Linux (CentOS) server
that I can use in kmail and Windows Outlook.
Now I can access my openLDAP directory on my CentOS-5.5 server
from my Windows XP laptop, on browsing to <server>/phpLDAPadmin .
I'm not sure why this did not work before.
Next I have to see if I can access this directory
from my ancient Outlook 2003.
Google seems to suggest that this is possible ...
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366
s-mail: School of Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] replace a word with a multiline with sed
- Next by Date: anacron question
- Previous by thread: Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?
- Next by thread: Re: Can Windows and Linux co-exist?