Re: root password prompts

and makes a new entry.

IOW it remembers it by logging it. How else would it do it except by
recording it in a file?

poc

It is an suid program - it doesn't need a password unless the policy
chooses to ask for one.

  • Re: root password prompts
    ... IOW it remembers it by logging it. ... recording it in a file? ... It is an suid program - it doesn't need a password unless the policy ...
    (Fedora)
  • Nature Recording & Logging
    ... wanted to get some advice on recording sounds in nature in respect to ... logging. ... I have a list of about 6 creatures and other sounds to gather ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Nature Recording & Logging
    ... wanted to get some advice on recording sounds in nature in respect to ... logging. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • P.A.I.D v2.2
    ... The input forms of logging into My Account do not sanatize user input. ... For PoC of a XSS attack simply put in: ... faq.php XSS Vulnerability via URLinjection: ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: /var/log/messages
    ... Not logging, by default, doesn't seem a good idea. ... rsyslog came up enabled and running. ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)