Re: How does F13 work with nvidia hardware ?
- From: Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:53:50 +0200
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Richard Allen <ra@xxxxx> wrote:
I still have to test my ID titles (Wolf, Quake, Doom) and then C&C Tiberium
wars and RA3 under wine ;) If it passes those tests, I'm sticking with the
Open Source drivers
Please report back how those titles work with open source drivers, I'm
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
linux, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless, ronjenje, pametne kuće, zwave
registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Regarding Get Fedora page
- Next by Date: Re: How does F13 work with nvidia hardware ?
- Previous by thread: Re: How does F13 work with nvidia hardware ?
- Next by thread: Re: How does F13 work with nvidia hardware ?