Re: Regarding Get Fedora page

On 05/28/2010 06:56 AM, g wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Someone took a conscious decision to remove the torrent link for what
seemed to them good reasons,

which is why i stated that users should bookmark pages and
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/spins/
are two pages they should have bookmarked, if they can not recall what
pages they are.

So, you are suggesting that existing users that are aware of
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/
bookmark those pages, yes?

What about newcomers to Linux and Fedora? How would they determine they
should bookmark these pages?

Another "curious" thing I find about the Get Fedora page is the
existence of the "Activities" tab. That tab is the only place where I
could find the word "activities" or "activity". Everything under that
area uses the terminology "Spin". Is there a difference between an
"Activity" and a "Spin"? If so, what is the difference? If not, why
not just have a "Spin" tab? Seems to me it would be more consistent.

--
The good life was so elusive It really got me down I had to regain some
confidence So I got into camouflage 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段