Re: Sudden failure of anacron job 'cron.daily'
- From: Alexander Volovics <a.volovic@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:26:25 +0200
On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 07:23:54AM -0500, inode0 wrote:
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Alexander Volovics <a.volovic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone had this problem after the latest updates.
Can't exec "sendmail": Permission denied at /usr/sbin/logwatch line
+<TESTFILE> line 2.
Can't execute sendmail -t: Permission denied
Thanks for the replies.
I will wait for the updates.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: dynamic memory automatically zero'd
- Next by Date: Re: how not to initialize HD
- Previous by thread: Re: Sudden failure of anacron job 'cron.daily'
- Next by thread: what is dm-0 under /dev ?