Re: Linksys WUSB600N ver. 2

On 08/08/2010 11:08 PM, binarynut@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well one thing for sure, The RT2860 does NOT WORK with the Ver. 2 of the

That means it has a different chipset than Ver. 1 .

FWIW, I don't have a WUSB600N. I also don't know, and didn't make the
claim that the WUSB600N has a rt2860 chipset.

My responses were solely directed towards indicating that if one did
have a RaLink RT2860 I felt it better to use the rpmfusion packages as
opposed to trying to compile the staging stuff.

If you can believe what you read on the net, :-), the v1 is rt2860 based
while the v2 is rt3572 based.

is one source.

Q: Why don't lawyers go to the beach? A: The cats keep trying to bury
them. 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段

users mailing list