Re: F12: Desktop background
- From: "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 12:31:12 -0700
On 08/15/2010 12:19 PM, Frantisek Hanzlik wrote:
Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
Seems that no matter what desktop background I choose,
it does not remain permanent. If I tried to move to another
workspace, the previously set background reverts back to
Fedora's standard background.
How can I get my desktop background to remain permanent?
Does anyone else have this issue?
Reconfigure/uninstall "wallpapoz" (if You use Gnome) package?
Yup! That does the trick, when un-installing,
make sure the wallpapoz program is killed.
Thanks for the tip!
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: F12: Desktop background
- Next by Date: Re: Vesa Drivers - fedora instalation
- Previous by thread: Re: F12: Desktop background