Re: Fw: What are the requirements and features of Fedora?

Wow!!!  Thanks for the link

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, JB <jb.1234abcd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: JB <jb.1234abcd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fw: What are the requirements and features of Fedora?
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 2:50 AM

Matthew Ramos <matt.nole <at> yahoo.com> writes:

Hi everyone -I am new to Linux and I am trying to compare Fedora’s desktop
version Linux to a few other distributors.  Could anyone please tell me:

the hardware requirements
features
applications and utilities included with Fedora.
anything else that may separate it from the others like
      Ubuntu or Debian?

Thank you for your help in this.  Right now I am running Knoppix and I'm
thinking about moving to a different distribution.

http://distrowatch.com/

JB