Re: Introduction

Le mercredi 18 août 2010 01:56:17, suvayu ali a écrit :

If you like lightweight desktops, I would recommend XFCE or LXDE. I
use XFCE myself, it has all the conveniences of a modern desktop with
none of the intensive stuff. It comes with a very decent collection of
default apps too. :)

Thanks for the hint. I've been an XFCE fan for a few years, using it on my
low-specs machines since 3.x. But right now I just like the idea of a full-
blown desktop, where I can "Save as..." and directly SSH into a remote PC.
Dolphin is a real hit.

Cheers,

Niki