From: Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 20, 2010 7:19 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Installing DD-WRT -

On 20/08/10 09:48, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 06:38:01 -0400,
John Aldrich<jmaldrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not really... however, it may be that the developers of DD-WRT never
dreamed anyone would want more than a handful of DHCP assignments, so the
They also have a commercial version and have limited some things (not
necessarily DHCP assignments) in order to be able to sell the other version.

functionality just isn't there. You might try hacking the code to create
your own version of DD-WRT and submitting it back to them, or find something
else, like your Fedora box, to do your DHCP assignments (just to help bring
this thread back on-topic.<Grin>)
If one wants to go that route, OpenWRT is probably a better choice.

I followed the OpenWRT until I got to the point where it asked me to
get the right version of the software to install. I got lost there,
searched for a while and gave up ...

I did not see nay place where there was an advanced version of
DD-WRT for sale? I'll have to look again. I would pay a reasonable
amount for it.

Bob