CD/DVD

Hello,

On my new install of Fedora 13, I do not have access to the internal CD/DVD reader (the one that I used to install the distro) !
I even does not show up in the media list.
What should I install ?

Thank.

--
---

  • Re: Linux - a quandary!
    ... Upgrading a fedora distro to the next new ... > example) from the install disks and therefore even a fresh install ... and with Fedora the releases are too close together. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Fedora vs. Ubuntu
    ... try PCLinuxOS (a Mandrake derived Distro with a LiveCD ... that comes 'just working' right out of the install, ... to install Synaptic package manager which then allows you complete access to ... If he leans towards the latter part of my list I'd definitely go with Fedora. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Install F10 on a machine that has no CD/DVD drive, i.e. VPS
    ... have some VPS6 in total, and I wish to upgrade the distro that comes ... first, I set up my home system to boot isolinux, which you can download from the Fedora mirrors. ... You can do a network, hard disk, or NFS install once you boot into this. ...
    (Fedora)
  • about mandrake and fedora (was: Re: The Perfect Yum.conf File
    ... > As for installation I think it can't be made easier than in Fedora. ... > I downloaded mandrake 10 a few weeks ago, after trying to install ... I actually managed to install Debian Install after a minor initial ... distro, but there's a nasty tone to some members here. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora in Amsterdam
    ... >> You cannot suggest Gentoo to users without any computer experience. ... > pretty important for a source based distro. ... For an easy to install and easy to learn ... My wife and my children run Fedora Core as well with no ...
    (Fedora)