Re: Re: dict databases

On 01/-10/-28163 11:59 AM, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
Silent-Hunter wrote:

I... had dozens of them! Celtic, and German, and Russian,
etc. Does anyone know where to find those...?
I have not used dict for a number of years, since kde-3.5, basically. There is
no kdict for kde-4.5. However, there is goldendict (qt) and stardict (not as
nice, for gtk).

If I recall correctly, the stardict web site on sourceforge (?) has/has links
to the files you want. There are hundreds. You have to put them into the
appropriate directories in /usr/share.

Will they be compatible with dict? Cause, the program I use uses dict.
Also, I miss Ding.