Re: HTML editor under gnome

She should try amaya web creator.
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-sources-11.3.1.tgz

On 09/09/2010 11:49 PM, A. Boggiano wrote:
My girlfriend need an html editor for her ebay auctions.
She used kompozer under kde on fedora 8.
Now she switched to fedora 13 with gnome (kde is too slow on his old
notebook) and she asked me for an editor *LIKE* kompozer.
She really needs an WYSIWYG editor.

Any advice, pls?

Thanks
Alessandro

  • Re: HTML editor under gnome
    ... She used kompozer under kde on fedora 8. ... Seamonkey, like Mozilla, is a suite, so it has a browser, email ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: HTML editor under gnome
    ... She used kompozer under kde on fedora 8. ... She really needs an WYSIWYG editor. ...
    (Fedora)
  • re: HTML editor under gnome
    ... She used kompozer under kde on fedora 8. ... She can still use kompozer on fedora 13 with gnome. ...