help on ffmpeg

Hi users
I am a newbie on ffmpeg and I try to do my best to lean it.
I find many examples in the web by my needs are "special"
could you help me to solve one of these two problems:

1. I have a movie (file.avi" and a watermark "water.jpg". I want to add the
watermark to the movie and to transform it to flv. The conversion from avi
to flv is simple and I have succeed to do it but without the logo

2. I have an mp3 file and a jpg file. I want to generate a video with only
the picture but mixed with the audio file.

As you see, these needs are not basic so if you could help I will be very
thankful to you

regards

--
PhD candidate in Computer Science
Address

  • SWF & FLV Player for Mac 3.0
    ... SWF & FLV Player is a free and smart Flash movie player. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • FLV to AVI Converter 3.5
    ... FLV to AVI Converter is an advanced flash tool which converts Flash ... Advanced Projector, which is the key feature of FLV to AVI Converter, ... adding advanced movie controls and many more. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Invisible watermarking
    ... watermark dependent upon a secret key. ... originals in this case might be paper computer-printed pages, ... embedded in whatever movie someone got caught downloading (with at ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Invisible watermarking
    ... but not what the watermark is). ... zero mean, BTW) and often embedded in a transformed domain that makes ... The 1996 algorithm of Cox et. al. would almost ... embedded in whatever movie someone got caught downloading (with at ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Converting files
    ... If it's YouTube you heading toward, just upload your wmv file saved by Movie ... it'll do the conversion to flv. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)