Firsttime Fedora User - Trouble Logging On First Time

I ran the install and got to the login screen, it showed the username I input at the beginning but I can not get past the password requirement.

It states authentication failure, but I know I typed in the password correctlyat the beginning.

I tried all sorts of usernames/passwords and still can not log in.

Fedora 13 (Goddard) Desktop 64bit

Help, please.

Earl

  • Re: Trend CSM 3.0 will not push to XP clients
    ... "hillservices\administrator does not have administrator privileges" and If I ... The username and/or password may be invalid...." ... >> was trying to install to an XP Pro SP2 client with the Microsoft Firewall ... >> or the target computer is running Windows XP using simple file sharing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Trend CSM 3.0 will not push to XP clients
    ... The username and/or password may be ... >>> and I am trying to remotely install to XP Pro SP2 clients using the ... >>> was trying to install to an XP Pro SP2 client with the Microsoft ... >>> or the target computer is running Windows XP using simple file sharing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: IIS 4 Security
    ... >password protected web site is hosted using IIS 4 w/o ... If it is IIS4 totally unpatched, ... definitely buffer overflows in every http method in a stock install of IIS4 ... >require username and pass then a malformed URL will be ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Trend CSM 3.0 will not push to XP clients
    ... Hi Greg when you enter the username are you entering it in the form ... > and I am trying to remotely install to XP Pro SP2 clients using the ... > was trying to install to an XP Pro SP2 client with the Microsoft Firewall ... > the target computer is running Windows XP using simple file sharing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: "not installed for the current user" error:Office suddenly wont o
    ... the simplest solution is to uninstall all ... log off your user account. ... three visible ones should be "all users", "your old username", "the new ... Install office and the problem should be fixed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)