Re: Openoffice Writer ??

On 09/18/2010 05:00 PM, Jim wrote:
On 09/18/2010 02:07 PM, J wrote:
On 09/18/2010 10:24 AM, Jim wrote:
FC13/KDE4

Using Writer to make Business Cards.
When I print the cards the Icon and heading is printed but the body
where Ph.# url and email in center of card is printed out as small
rectanglar boxes , no text.

What gives??

I have clicked on Synchronize Labels but that does not help
I think you are missing some fonts.
Can you select print preview and then
select scale to fit within the card?
i'm not sure it is lack of fonts as much as it may be syncing of labels
The First Card has the correct fonts and they are shown in Printing ,
but the remainder of cards when printed only display the rectangular boxes.

I must admit that Glabel is the easiest to use making Business Cards .

  • Re: Merry Christmas
    ... It might be fun. ... >> irritates me is a predominance of Christmas cards with a pre-printed ... And these are not business cards, nope, ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Re: Merry Christmas
    ... It might be fun. ... >that but with some effort and mental stimulation from each other it might ... And these are not business cards, nope, ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Merry Christmas
    ... It might be fun. ... that but with some effort and mental stimulation from each other it might ... And these are not business cards, nope, ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Re: Merry Christmas
    ... It might be fun. ... that but with some effort and mental stimulation from each other it ... And these are not business cards, nope, ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Re: Whats involved with getting my photo on my business cards?
    ... >> Add your photo. ... >> low volume deal, you can print cards on your inkjet, using business ... Business cards are your first intoduction to some ... >customers make it a pleasent one. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)