Re: Openoffice Writer ??

On 09/18/2010 05:00 PM, Jim wrote:
On 09/18/2010 02:07 PM, J wrote:
On 09/18/2010 10:24 AM, Jim wrote:
FC13/KDE4

Using Writer to make Business Cards.
When I print the cards the Icon and heading is printed but the body
where Ph.# url and email in center of card is printed out as small
rectanglar boxes , no text.

What gives??

I have clicked on Synchronize Labels but that does not help
I think you are missing some fonts.
Can you select print preview and then
select scale to fit within the card?
i'm not sure it is lack of fonts as much as it may be syncing of labels
The First Card has the correct fonts and they are shown in Printing ,
but the remainder of cards when printed only display the rectangular boxes.

I must admit that Glabel is the easiest to use making Business Cards .