Re: Screen Resolution in Fedora 13 on Intel i915 Chipset

Samuel Kidman <samkidman <at> gmail.com> writes:

Hi,
I am not an expert on this, I just try to help if it is of any value :-)
Having said that,
$ man xrandr
$ xrandr
$ xrandr --verbose

Some links:
search Google: fedora xrandr change resolution

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RandrSupport
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linux-resize-screen-size-quickly.html

JB

  • Re: screen resolution
    ... Although man xrandr says there is a --mode ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: xorg.conf for HDMI
    ... When i am trying to run xrandr command i am getting,error "can't open ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: screen resolution
    ... previous version of xrandr. ... I'm trying to see if your monitor or cable just isn't ... DVI-I-1 connected 1920x1080+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 598mm x 336mm ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: screen resolution
    ... previous version of xrandr. ... I'm trying to see if your monitor or cable just isn't ... DVI-I-2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)