No console mouse support in Midnight Commander

Unless I use sudo. It's weird, it only works if I use sudo. Otherwise,
no mouse in MC. Is it a permissions thing? If so, how do I fix it?

  • Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"
    ... root password and there's no excuse for using sudo. ... I do and I'm not upset that you are a Monk. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Change Permissions on a new hard drive to allow
    ... new drive works fine from XP, but in Ubuntu I can only read. ... How do I change the permissions for a hard drive? ... sudo chmod -R a+rw * ... I'd advise changing the group to something other than "root". ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: File Browser with ROOT permissions
    ... By the way, you can use 'sudo' to open your GUI file browser, with ROOT ... > How do you open up a file browser with root permissions? ... > those are valid commands. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Should openSUSE review its Security Policies?
    ... We are defining 'command' differently. ... When discussing root permissions, I define commands at the OS level. ... sudo lets me run a complete binary application as a different user. ...
    (SuSE)