Re: Fedora Forum down?

On 10/10/2010 03:00 PM, Dwight Paige wrote:
Since about 5 hours ago when I try to go here:

http://fedoraforum.org/ or http://forums.fedoraforum.org/

I get an empty page in Firefox or Konqueror.
Any idea what's up?
This works

http://fedoraproject.org/

It responds to pings (which does not mean a whole lot)
but the site seems to have lost it's content.

  • Re: Fedora Forum down?
    ... I get an empty page in Firefox or Konqueror. ... It responds to pings ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Forum down?
    ... I get an empty page in Firefox or Konqueror. ... It responds to pings ...
    (Fedora)
  • Fedora Forum down?
    ... I get an empty page in Firefox or Konqueror. ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • [kde] Yet another post of KDE 4.2 impressions
    ... over the Description to find out what the actual application is (konqueror, ... Positive: The two features from Firefox I missed the most in Konqueror where adopted: There is incremental search now, and it does not block the view onto the page I'm trying to search. ... Upgrade path/importing old config: ... I think the KDE project has done itself and the linux desktop a disservice by ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] KWallet: what are "local passwords"?
    ... That's what I did back when I used kwallet, ... That's what ultimately caused me to drop konqueror and switch to firefox. ... it had a proper GUI for security certificate revokation, ...
    (KDE)