Re: Copy and paste in Terminal
- From: Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:03:40 +0100
On Friday, October 15, 2010 14:19:28 Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 23:03 -0400, Alex wrote:
Okay, I can now say I really don't like using the middle wheel. It
requires me to take my hands off the keyboard twice. I'd really like
to be able to highlight the the mouse, and paste with a keyboard
You seem to be mixing up the two methods of copying. You highlight with
the left mouse button and copy with the middle mouse button. NO keyboard
No, Alex understands that there are two separate ways to copy-paste. We
clarified that before in the thread. What he wants is to unify the two
clipboard buffers --- to select with the mouse and paste with the keyboard.
Mainly because he doesn't feel comfortable clicking with the mouse wheel.
This can probably be achieved using some clipboard manager software, but
requires some configuring. I've never done anything similar, he needs to
investigate various managers and find out.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Corrupted or Virus in User Directory
- Next by Date: RE: CUPS broken?
- Previous by thread: Re: Copy and paste in Terminal
- Next by thread: Re: Copy and paste in Terminal