Re: Installing F14 Beta

On 10/14/10 5:10 PM, Tom H wrote:
The list info on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users states that
"this list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice
for Fedora users" without specifying a release version, however the
developers would probably appreciate knowing about an F14 problem
throughhttp://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test (for example).
--
IMHO F14 is not a Fedora version, given that it hasn't been released
yet. Same with Rawhide.

poc
These opinions DO NOT MATTER!
Only an opinion!! NOT A RULE OF THIS LIST!
Which part of the explanation emailed by Tom
do you not understand!Read it and re-read it:
This list

"this list provides community assistance, encouragement, and advice
for Fedora users" without specifying a release version,..."

And as I clearly stated, that if anyone thinks that
just because there are other dedicated mailing lists or forums
for any particular fedora application, or problem in any fedora package
or driver or kernel, in no way precludes posting these issues
here on this list. This is fedora users list is the general list for all
fedora packages, iso's, upgrades, drivers, ....etc...etc...
If this gets your goat, then that fine and dandy with me :) :)

  • Re: Regarding Get Fedora page
    ... forums that are heavily frequented by Fedora users and contributors ... when the design actually took place in an open and transparent ... As I am not subscribed to the lists you maintain were the proper ones for ... taken offense at anyone's opinion of the website. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Taming the mailing lists
    ... > I think this lists is a valuable resource for Fedora users (beginner and ... > advanced users). ... Not only for technical questions but also for general ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Please disregard this message
    ... I guess as long as the to: filed does include the fedora users' ... > not to the person making the posting. ... this issue is controversial on mailing lists so a lot of ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: How to update multiple document library views quickly
    ... issue now is that on the webpart page view (I believe that's what it's ... > column you're specifying doesn't exist. ... >> The sub area is, in fact, one SPWeb. ... >> Default Lists" contains the detailed information for you on the ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: How to update multiple document library views quickly
    ... > column you're specifying doesn't exist. ... >> The sub area is, in fact, one SPWeb. ... We can obtain the sub area SPWeb ... >> Default Lists" contains the detailed information for you on the ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)