Chromium Codecs Problem...
- From: Manuel Escudero <Jmlevick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 14:54:52 -0500
Hi! as many of you may know, Chromium is having problems
inside fedora with youtube's HTML 5 Video, see, when I want to
play a HTML 5 Video in youtube, this message comes out:
"Your browser does not correctly recognize any of the video formats
in ubuntu-debian based distros the problem gets solved by installing the
"chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-nonfree" package, but this one is not available in
fedora, at least not with that name.
¿Can someone tell me the name of this package in Fedora 13?
Oh! and if you want to reproduce the problem inside your chromium browser,
try to open this video:
If you open it in Firefox it will play, but not inside Chromium.
Linux User #509052
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31 1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: How to change console font in grub2?
- Next by Date: VLC Video Recording
- Previous by thread: VNC on Fedora 13 x86_64
- Next by thread: Re: Chromium Codecs Problem...