Re: VLC Video Recording

On 10/16/2010 04:36 PM, Hiisi wrote:
2010/10/16 Jim<binarynut@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Vlc-1.1.4

I have been all over the Internet trying to find out how to Record Video
from off a Webcam using VLC.

I can Capture video from a Webcam using VLC , But I cannot find a RECORD
button .

On Videolan.com they say you can Record but they don't show how using
vlc-1.1.4.
Probably not answer to your question but there's package called
'cheese' which can record video from webcam. There's also powerful
ffmpeg program if you prefer command line solutions.
Hope it helps!
I do have that one installed.

  • VLC Video Recording
    ... I have been all over the Internet trying to find out how to Record Video ... I can Capture video from a Webcam using VLC, But I cannot find a RECORD ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: VLC Video Recording
    ... I have been all over the Internet trying to find out how to Record Video ... I can Capture video from a Webcam using VLC, But I cannot find a RECORD ... button, a snapshot button, a loop button and a frame by frame button appear ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: VLC Video Recording
    ... I have been all over the Internet trying to find out how to Record Video ... I can Capture video from a Webcam using VLC, But I cannot find a RECORD ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Howto capture VIDEO, not only acquire a single image from a usb we
    ... AFAIK there are 2 of them VfW and DirectX. ... In brief you will have to create custom or use standard filter in the ... > Samples on google (c# webcam) show only how to acquire one single image, ... > record video to a file ...