Re: OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice
- From: orschiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:34:22 +0200
The question is why it shouldn't be intended for productive use as it
is based on OpenOffice that runs farly stable.
Ok but following your answers there is currently no repo for Libreoffice.
That's what I wanted to know. :)
2010/10/18 Frank Cox <theatre@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 22:57 +0200, orschiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Any suggestions which one to use?
Did you read the LibreOffice download page, particularly the part where
it says "This beta release is not intended for production use!"
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://www.melvilletheatre.com
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: OpenOffice Updates was: Re: OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: apmd rpm missing
- Previous by thread: Re: OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice