Re: Chromium Codecs Problem...

On 10/18/2010 05:22 PM, Manuel Escudero wrote:

2010/10/18 Genes MailLists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

On 10/18/2010 04:33 PM, Kevin Martin wrote:

> It's interesting but Flashblock in FF4 beta seems to think this is a
> flash video (and the chromium beta won't play it at all, as you
> mentioned) and wants to block it (at least on my machine).

 For what its worth - google-chrome (8.x) plays it fine ..

@Genes: Yeap, Chrome is capable to Play it well, But Chromium Don't

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052

Hmm, that's interesting. I'm running version 8.0.552.0 (Official Build 62249) dev and it wouldn't play it earlier but does now. Odd.

  • Re: Chromium Codecs Problem...
  • Re: Chromium Codecs Problem...
    ... flash video (and the chromium beta won't play it at all, ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • =?utf-8?Q?Re:=20Mixed=20Classic=20?==?utf-8?Q?Flight?=
    ... Roster requirements and competition ... the Elite-Select challenge, they can still be a Select team. ... Select teams do not need to play any regular season ... One thing we are still waiting on is roster guidelines. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: A sad story
    ... Consequently players would soon take a more relaxed attitude to your official guidelines, and all the work towards building the guidelines would have gone to waste. ... So when travelling to play in another city the prudent course of action ... more detailed questions should have been given (as I was a complete ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: NCSU to miss out on NC Sectionals???
    ... Seems like the overwhelming concensus is that the UPA should let NCSU ... Is it unreasonable to expect teams to follow the guidelines ... can play but your roster does not count towards regionals/nationals ...
    (rec.sport.disc)