Re: Re: Can't remove package from update manager
- From: Silent-Hunter <cheery314@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 03:29:31 -0700
On 01/-10/-28163 11:59 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 17:58 -0700, Silent-Hunter wrote:I only remember getting one answer. And it did not work. I must have
I installed a package that I downloaded from the Internet. Not fromYou seem to have asked the same question a day ago, and got several
any repository. I removed it, but it still wants to update. I tried yum
clean all, but it didn't work. Please help?
answers. Didn't they work?
missed the other answers somehow.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Compilation Issue - Reiser4
- Next by Date: Re: Re: Can't remove package from update manager
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't remove package from update manager
- Next by thread: Kmess massive Faliure