Question about installing with yum...
- From: Kevin Martin <kevintm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:20:36 -0500
I'm trying to get wine installed on Fedora 13 x86_64 but I get an error:
Transaction Check Error:
package libuuid-2.17.2-9.fc13.x86_64 (which is newer than libuuid-2.17.2-8.fc13.i686) is already installed
package mesa-libGLU-7.8.1-9.fc13.x86_64 (which is newer than mesa-libGLU-7.8.1-8.fc13.i686) is already installed
package openldap-2.4.21-11.fc13.x86_64 (which is newer than openldap-2.4.21-10.fc13.i686) is already installed
Of course, if I try to downgrade these packages then yum complains that other packages have dependencies on these versions. Is
there some way to get around this?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Update failes
- Next by Date: Re: Update failes
- Previous by thread: two finger scrolling is disabled
- Next by thread: Re: Question about installing with yum...